Vegan Parmigiana and Wedges with Aioli
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 25 mins
If you're going meat-free you shouldn't have to miss out on pub classics like a parmi. Give our vegan parmi a go and you may never need to go to a pub again for a good feed.
- 2 x Plantry Chicken Style Burger Patties
- 1/4 cup tomato passata
- 10g onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Pinch chilli flakes
- ½ tsp Italian herb mix
- 1 tsp basil leaves, chopped
- 30g vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 serve house salad & chips to serve
- Praise Vegan Aioli, to serve
- Cook Plantry Vegan Chicken Style Burger Patty per pack instructions.
- While the patty is cooking, prepare the parmigiana tomato sauce. First, heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion cook for 3 minutes until onion is translucent.
- Add chilli flakes and herbs, stir for 15 seconds. Add tomato passata, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5-10 minutes on low until thickened. Cover and keep warm.
- Once the patties are cooked, remove from oven. Top the patty with an even layer of sauce, a sprinkle of basil and a generous amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the parmigiana under grill and cook until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with a side of chips, house salad and Praise Vegan Aioli.